Getting Secure with Your Business
Do you know that 95% of businesses do not survive past the first 5 years?
If you business has prosperous more than 5th year, congratulations.
You have built up your business, investing your time, capital, knowledge and skills from scratch and have made a lot of sacrifices along the way.
These may be the typical concerns of a business owner :
- What is the value I willing to sell before exit my business ?
- How will the personal guarantor clause impact my personal assets if debts cannot be repaid ?
- How can the business profit be preserved in event of unforseeen event happen ?
- How can I build an emergency back up fund or succession planfor my business?
- What can I do to improve my business systems for better management control ?
You can’t overestimate the need to plan and prepare. In most of the mistakes I’ve made, there has been this common theme of inadequate planning beforehand. You really can’t over-prepare in business! ~ Chris Corrigan
error: Content is protected !!